With the launch of Creative Guerrilla Marketing’s new design, we’ve decided to expand and bring on new writers. We need authors to write on a regular basis who can produce high-quality articles on guerrilla marketing, advertising, campaign examples, design, and marketing. All authors are paid as agreed in advance.
We’re looking for compilation, list-based and marketing campaign breakdown writers. We want our readers to be inspired by other campaigns and learn what they can do to succeed in their own campaigns. Articles should be written in English and by experts in their fields. No rewriting or interpretation of other articles will be accepted. Passion for the industry is a MUST.
What we need to know about you:
- What your skills are, what you specialize in.
- Examples of articles (links to your previous materials).
- What you would like to write about for our site (Guerrilla Marketing, Social Media, Projection Mapping, etc)
What topics of articles we publish:
- Campaign coverage: Identify a single campaign and cover.
- How to: tips and strategies for marketing success
- Social media: latest trends, tips and strategies
- Design and art: unique design that compliments the marketing strategy.
Types of articles we look for:
- 30 Fresh & Creative Product Packaging Designs
- 40 Amazingly Creative Double Page Magazine Ads
- McDonald’s Make Adults Feel Like A Kid Again
- Creative Uses of Stickers in Advertising
If you want to write for our readers and are an expert in your field, contact us and we’ll discuss the details. Share this information with your friends, maybe there is someone who wants to work with us among them.