Molson Beer is bringing back the infamous tagline, “I Am Canadian”, with the help of their latest campaignÂ conceivedÂ by the creative folk over at Rethink Toronto. The team created a unique beer fridge that only opens to Canadian passports. They then placed the fridge all throughout parts of Europe such as Canterbury, White Cliffs of Dover, Northern France, Cassel, London, Brussels, and Rural Belgium.
The fridge seemed confusing to many, that is until they read the instructions on the fridge. Once a person with a Canadian passport showed up, the fridge opened up and provided beer for all the onlookers.
What a fun campaign that truly rewarded the people of the home country of Molson Beer.
What do you think of this campaign? Let us know by commenting below!
Making of the Molson Beer Fridge
- Agency:Â Rethink Communications
- Client:Â Molson
- Creative Director:Â Aaron Starkman
- Creative Director:Chris Staples
- Creative Director:Dre Labre
- Creative Director:Ian Grais
- Art Director:Joel Holtby
- Art Director:Vince Tassone
- Art Director:Christian Buer
- Writer:Mike Dubrick
- Writer:Aaron Starkman
- Writer:Matt Antonello
- Writer:Dave Thornhill
- Broadcast Producer:Clair Galea
- Production Company:Partners Film
- Director:Jonty Toosey
- Executive Producer:Aerin Barnes
- Line Producer:Neil Bartley
- Director of Photography:Bruce Jackson
- Post Production:Rooster Post
- Executive Producer:Melissa Kahn
- Editor:Marc Langley
- Assistant Editor:Nick Greaves
- Post Production:Fort York VFX
- Music and Sound Design:RMW Music
- Music Producer/Composer:Steven Mackinnon
- Colorist:Eric Whipp, Alter Ego